Search This Blog

2/15/16

At This Moment #1



ATM : I'm feeling the winter chills and waiting for my Critical Theory class. I have to wait three hours.


READING : A Dragon Fly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon.


WATCHING : The Magicians is on Sci-Fi tonight...but I have to work :(


LISTENING : Not much, but I've been on YouTube alot lately.


WRITING : Trying to get through my third revision / re-write of my WIP. Slow as a snail.


ART-ING : I decided I want to learn to draw, so at some point I will start out with something simple (like cartoons or Disney stuff). Meanwhile I have a Fairies Coloring book I'm working through. Also thinking about making a Vision Board.


LOVING : Having ideas for new creative projects.


HATING : Winter! Ugh...I need spring.


PROMOTING : Nothing yet, but I have an idea for a super fun interactive project with you all, new and old.


ANTICIPATING : A time when I'll be able to devote all my energy to creative pursuits.


HOW'S YOUR WEEK LOOKING FOR YOU?? TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT. AND DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCIRBE IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE. I PLAN TO POST AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK. BYE :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment